Heading for the Cloud? Know the differences. We use Advanced Cloud Technology!
- There are huge differences in 'cloud' formats.
- A private cloud configuration is used.
- You can get full physical backups from our hosted portals.
- The term 'Cloud' elsewhere means shared servers. Your share might not
- We don't share our high performance servers with any other companies.
- With other cloud offerings, your system performance and access speed
can vary greatly.
- Our portals are ensured to have consistently superior performance.
- We use the positive cloud aspects and leave the negatives behind.
Proven Expertise and Results are Included!
Quickly get a valuable portal, blueprint, and expertise to back it up!
Want some risk reduction? When it comes to the SharePoint Portal configuration
and electronic forms needed to help your engineering or construction project succeed,
then you've come to the right place. We truly have success and expertise to back up
the bold results we've delivered, and now provide a successful blueprint portal to follow
and use. Our work is being used in multi-team, multi-$Billion Programs. Many
companies offer SharePoint expertise. We understand the special nuances inherent
in major engineering and construction Programs and configure SharePoint properly.
That know-how has been used to establish a blueprint portal for you to start from.
Customization and support are included in a small percentage-of-budget pricing
model that lowers your risk and increases your success. Our engineering program
and construction document management expertise and guidance is included!
We like to be honest, operate with integrity, and will tell you what needs to be done to
make the portal effective for you - from pre-design to close-out. And, we work and train
with all levels - from Program Management, Project Controls/Accounting, Permit/land
teams, to external users like third-party CM, Design Engineers, Inspectors, drilling
contractors, etc. -- anyone that has to submit an RFI, review a Submittal, or monitor
Standards we exceed and can help you meet:
- SSAE 16 for I.T. Services
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 128-bit or better encryption
- Secure, locked-down factilities
- Geographically remote backup
- Frequent snapshots
- Load balancing and monitoring for high performance
- Fast intelligent internet routing and protocols
We can help you with COBie compliance!
The Construction-Operations Building information exchange (COBie) standard is coming.
We have an extensive background in data and information standardization compliance.
This background helps streamline the delivery of asset information using a standard
format to capture construction submittal information during creation and processing.
The result is a higher quality product through the collection of as-built equipment
information while the project progresses.
Here's a list of some of the features available in the ProgramNet (or YourNet) Portal: